Volunteers team up into six ministries that shepherd the many activities of the church.
• Ministry of Worship -- Collaborates with the Minister(s) and other staff to put together the creative resources necessary to foster spiritual formation and growth through worship, and to attend to the sacramental ministries of the church.
• Ministry of Mission and Outreach -- Heads up those activities that allow us to ”live the life” as taught to us by Jesus, in reaching out within the congregation, community and the world to make a difference for those needing assistance.
• Ministry of Physical Resources -- Oversees the care, control and maintenance of church buildings and sacred spaces including the Columbarium and Memorial Gardens.
• Ministry of Christian Fellowship and Care -- Develops and coordinates social activities and events to enrich church life and bring people together for Christian fellowship and fun. Also develops a process of integrating compassion, health and healing into the faith and life of the church.
• Ministry of Stewardship -- Focuses on utilizing all of God’s gifts available within the congregation to provide generous support for our Church, activities and missions.
• Ministry of Christian Formation -- In cooperation with the Minister(s), creates opportunities for young and old to grow in Christian maturity and spirituality, and to develop their gifts for mission and ministry.