• Church Picnic -- An opportunity in early fall to welcome the “snowbirds” back and rekindle or begin new friendships.
• Rummage Sale -- Camaraderie abounds in late October or early November as a large crew of church volunteers sorts, arranges and sells a wide array of cast-off treasures. The proceeds benefit charitable organizations and sometimes a special church project.
• Morris Ewing Golf Outing -- A fun activity that helps fund the church scholarship fund. Duffers are welcome.
• Casas Adobes Forums -- Local experts speak on subjects of interest varying from the Sonoran desert to the latest photos from Mars. Held periodically on Sundays after second worship service.
• Family Fun Nights -- Inter-generational evenings of activities -- movie nights, crafts, parents’ night out, and more!